Internet Member Services
Welcome to Internet Member Services (IMS)! IMS is an innovative program that allows VAGP members access to their member records. After logging into IMS, you may view your personal activities related to your VAGP membership—i.e., enrollment history with education, past conference registration and dues invoices/payment status.
Additional questions? See a discrepancy on your membership file that needs updating? Please do not hesitate to call your Association headquarters for assistance at (757) 609-3696 or email changes to email@example.com. We are here to help you with all your membership needs!
IMS allows you to:
- Change your home address and personal telephone numbers
- Add your photo and personal biography for all members to view
- Review and print your account activity
- Pay your membership investment securely online with VeriSign (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa)
- Review your education history
- View schedules and register for upcoming seminars, events and conferences
- Confirm dates, times and locations of seminars, events and conferences you are registered to attend
- LISTSERV allows you direct access to communicate to VAGP members via email–as a new VAGP member, your email address will be added to the VAGP Association's LISTSERV
LISTSERV Information you need to know:
- Send or receive emails to or from other members regarding procurement issues
- Instructions related to the LISTSERV can be found after logging on IMS
- When responding to a LISTSERV message only reply to the individual requesting the information
- Do not "reply to all"
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: By logging onto this private computer system, you are acknowledging that you are logging in as yourself, an authorized user, utilizing your personal login ID and password. Unauthorized use is prohibited. We reserve the right to seek all remedies for unauthorized use. Evidence of unauthorized use will be turned over to the Virginia Association of Governmental Purchasing Board of Directors and/or the VAGP attorney for legal action.